We like to invite you to „Saturday Polyamory Pub“. It will take place on the last Saturday of every month. Meet fellow Polyamorists in Düsseldorf area! Come to the Polyamory Meeting to meet other followers of multi-partner relationships. Talk about open relationships, polyfidelity, honesty, respect and alternate forms of commitment. To explore ideas around „Poly“. Anybody may just drop in. So you just may get to know new people, meet old and make new friends or just put up plans for the following weekend & week or months. We will meet at 8:00 pm and stay there till 12:00 pm and after that maybe some of us spend the night together by crawling clubs or pubs.
A small revise: „Polyamory,“ in its broadest usage, is the concept of being open to having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time, with the knowledge and consent of all partners involved. It is about loving those 1, 2, 3, or more special people who understand you, your faults, your virtues, and who love you and want to create and sustain a loving relationship for all those involved.
We welcome all those who are polyamorous, poly-curious, or poly-friendly. Come join our community!
When: Last Saturday of the Every Month (29. April, 27. May, 24. June……will continue) @ 20:00
Where: Boteco Carioca, Eisenstraße 102, Düsseldorf
This event can be a great opportunity to enjoy a strong community feelings. So be creative, be wild, be fun, be adventurous, make a plan or spread the love… however, you feel is right for you!… BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE (BELOW) REMINDERS!!
1. No stereotype questions or comments regarding- ethnicity, culture, orientation, habit, and choices.
2. If you want to push boundaries, please do yours, not others.
We expect you are open minded and do not judge anyone without knowing.
3. Anyone could be the monogamous, swinger, in open relationship, polygamous, asexual, Queer, Gay, BI, Lesbian, in casual dates etc and of course POLY CURIOUS; Please be open to everyone.
4. This meeting as a way of like-minded people to connect.
5. Please be committed to mutual respect, mutual aid, anti-oppression, advocacy, conflict resolution, non-violence, direct democracy, and community building.
6. Please respect everyone’s names, gender pronouns, expressed identities, and experiences.
7. Please avoid making assumptions, promote mutual appreciation, and understand that no one is required to share information about their identities or experience(s).
8. Please support the empowerment of each person and strive to continually acknowledge the histories and structures of oppression that marginalize some and divide us all.
9. Please do not engage in violence or threats.
10. Please obtain explicit consent for physical touch or using others’ belongings.
11. Please do not trivialize or dismissing someone’s thoughts or experiences.
12. Please commit to hearing each other and creating opportunities for all voices to be heard. People shall get an opportunity to talk w/o being interrupted.
13. Please accept a shared responsibility where we hold ourselves and one another accountable to these agreements, without violence, judgment, or assumption of intent.
14. Please encourage each other to be open minds and open hearts. Do not assume the intentions of others in order to foster a non-judgmental and accessible environment.
15. Please encourage you to know terminology, concepts, or context to ask questions in the spirit of personal growth.
16. Please do not leave glasses or bottles outside of the pub. If on the way you grab some drinks, please do not leave those bottles at the pub or just in front of the pub.
HOW TO MEET
We will meet inside. It is a small pub. Just drop in and say „hello“.
We are excited to see you in the First „Saturday Polyamory Pub“ on 29th April 2017.